There are many different factors that do into the success of a nonprofit fundraising campaign, but one of the most important factors relates to board involvement. The board of directors really sets the tone for how the rest of the organization (staff, donors, volunteers, etc.) responds. If your board is not currently leading the way in your fundraising efforts, please spend some time thinking about ways to help that improve.
Here’s just a quick summary of this week’s headlines and fundraising / nonprofit items of interest. As always, please feel free to forward this to others you know who might benefit from it. Thanks again for reading!
- Cultivating Donors http://bit.ly/8jcko7
- More Proof That Storytelling and Gratitude Pay Off in nonprofit communications http://tinyurl.com/yz6swd3
- Why your nonprofit should check out Google Buzz http://bit.ly/d7Ryne
- Facebook Pages vs Facebook Groups – A Simple Cheatsheet http://post.ly/O3cP
- 5 things your nonprofit can learn from FedEx’s experience with social media http://j.mp/bU9pBN