Last week I had the opportunity and privilege to submit an article for #SOFII’s blog. If you haven’t heard of SOFII yet, I highly recommend that you visit the site (www.sofii.org). They have examples of successful campaigns (from around the world) and tips from leaders in the field. Here’s a link to my article, #Social Capital and Fundraising: The Connection? The Opportunity? http://bit.ly/ccvyCh.
Here’s a summary of this week’s articles and blogs related to fundraising and nonprofit organizations. As always, please share this with others might benefit from the information. Thanks again for reading!
- Majority of Americans Plan to Give Same or More in Fourth Quarter | http://bit.ly/buCFlH PNNOnline.org
- Winning the Hearts and Minds of Donors (Russ Reid Heart of the Donor study results) http://bit.ly/bCRzOn on Philanthropy
- Social-Media Managers Help Charities Spin a Web of Support http://bit.ly/ai60j3 The Chronicle of Philanthropy
- Social Capital and Fundraising: The Connection? The Opportunity? http://bullockconsulting.net/social-capital-and-fundraising-the-connection-the-opportunity/
- Emphasizing the positive (in integrated campaigns) http://bit.ly/cjq5rF Mal Warwick’s Newsletter
- #Gen X in the workplace: Stuck in the middle http://wapo.st/bSQjkU The Washington Post