Have you ever had an experience with a company that just blew your socks off? What about the other side of the coin? A company that made you feel that they were doing you a favor by allowing you to be served by them? There is something in the culture of companies that determine which experience you are most likely to have. As a #nonprofit leader, you have the opportunity to build a culture that makes people feel important – the clients you serve, your staff, your donors, etc. Which do you choose?
Here’s a summary of this week’s articles and blogs related to #fundraising and nonprofit organizations. As always, please feel free to share this with others might benefit from the information. Thanks again for reading!
- How can you be donor-centric if you don’t know who your donor is? http://bit.ly/9YnPat Pamela Grow’s Grantwriting Blog
- How to segment your list for more money! http://bit.ly/9YnPat Pamela Grow’s Grantwriting Blog
- A Conversation With Margaret Coady, Director, Committee Encouraging Corporate Philanthropy http://bit.ly/bExfRa PhilanTopic
- Improve your online social good campaigns. http://bit.ly/b0pOqC SocialBrite
- 9 #Research Reports for Non-Profit Fundraisers http://bit.ly/aDXc7y Wild Apricot Blog
- Lessons Learned From A Twitterthon http://bit.ly/bpOxTf Beth’s Blog
- 8 Bad Habits that Crush Your #Creativity And Stifle Your Success | http://bit.ly/9jKiED Copyblogger
- Markets For Good – great charts to check out. | http://bit.ly/ciVXcX Tactical Philanthropy
- Do sexy ‘cancer #awareness‘ campaigns ever work? http://bit.ly/alRLuk msnbc.com
- Generous gifts vs. free samples. http://bit.ly/c7yRwc Seth’s Blog
- Fundraisers must diversify communications channels and integrate overall fundraising strategies http://bit.ly/9hiwMR FundRaising Success
- #IRS Charity Regulators Focus on #Governance http://bit.ly/aSkPlZ The Chronicle of Philanthropy
- Do You Partner with Other Nonprofits? http://bit.ly/bOSFK8 Wild Apricot Blog
- There’s no such thing as competition in the nonprofit world http://bit.ly/akcuEL Get Fully Funded Blog