Just in case you haven’t heard yet, I wanted to make you aware of an upcoming event.
I’m excited to be participating in a Nonprofit Telesummit on September 26 – 28. Twelve nonprofit and fundraising experts (including yours truly) will be sharing about these topics (among others):
- How to raise more money by making your proposals stand out in a sea of many
- The top things you must do to get your message noticed and increase your nonprofit marketing results
- How to overcome obstacles to involving your board in fundraising
- How to create a system for WOW stewardship that leads to major gifts, bequests, and lifetime donors
- A step by step understanding of how to catapult your nonprofit storytelling and increase donations and volunteers
- What outcomes to show foundations so they will show you the money.
- How to avoid the headache and expense of not complying with nonprofit regulations
- Why Google+ has tremendous potential for nonprofits – even if all your donors aren’t there yet.
- 6 simple steps to put together a written plan for raising the money you need in the coming year.
- The questions to ask to increase your success in closing more major gifts
- How to help your donors make giving easier – with ‘found money.’
- How to use social web tools like facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Pinterest to increase volunteer engagement
Isn’t it time to start looking forward to record breaking achievements for your organization? Join us for this FREE telesummit and start planning for success in all areas of your organization!
Visit www.thenonprofitacademy.com for more information and to register (feel free to attend just one session – or all the sessions!).
Looking forward to ‘seeing’ you on the calls!
By the way, don’t miss out on additional bonus items from our speakers. When you register, you’ll receive links to access reports and tools that will help you grow your nonprofit!