Are you looking for a strategic approach to your fundraising planning? Kirsten will work with you to assess your current approaches, make the most of your strengths and identify your greatest opportunities to grow revenue (potentially including philanthropic support, earned income, crowdfunding and sales).
Fundraising is more than hosting an event or selling a product. It’s about creating relationships with people and helping them see the role they can play in the success of the programs your organization carries out. It’s an organizational commitment to ensuring that funds are available to support your important programs.
Assistance available includes:
* an organizational assessment
* fundraising software – a systematic method of selecting the right one for you
* selecting and implementing infrastructure changes to ensure you are building a sustainable fundraising function.
The organizations with the greatest potential of fundraising success are committed, at an organizational level, to ensuring the availability of funds for programs. Working with your board and senior staff, I will assist by developing a systematic approach to:
- Increasing funding for your important programs
- Increasing organization-wide focus on fundraising
- Providing a solid infrastructure for future fundraising efforts
Other services available include:
- Completing a Fundraising Sustainability Assessment
- Assessing, recommending, and assisting in implementing infrastructure changes (ie software, beginning a direct mail program, etc.)
- Mentoring new fundraising staff (generally about 2 hours every other week)
- Individualized consulting
How do I get started?
The best place to start is by completing the questions below and submitting the form. Providing a little more information about your situation will help me assess the best place for you to start. Then we’ll schedule a get acquainted call to talk through your needs and talk about which program would best meet your needs. After submitting this form you’ll receive a link to Kirsten’s calendar so you can schedule something immediately if you like.
If you prefer, feel free to contact Kirsten directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 502-509-5004 to schedule a time to chat.
Here are additional options that might interest you: