By popular demand I’ve added one additional session on January 26 at 1pm ET for Executive Directors and Nonprofit CEOs.
No form of human exchange is more profitable than the exchange of ideas. If I give you a thought in return for one of your thoughts each of us will have gained a 100% dividend. – Napoleon Hill
As a leader of your nonprofit, you have a lot of responsibility. The community, your board and your staff members all have different expectations. It can feel as if there is no one else who understands your situation, your needs or how to help.
You don’t have to do this alone. And you don’t have to recreate the wheel to have the impact you want to have on your organization.
What if there were a confidential group, composed of your peers where you could:
- safely bring your struggles
- get feedback, ideas and input from others who have been there
- have a group of people ready to help you turn obstacles into opportunities
Any what if you could sample this experience for absolutely no charge?
I’m offering a few sample sessions in early January to (1) help you start the year off right and (1) let you have a small taste of the benefits a mastermind group offers:
Tues Jan 5 at 9:30am ET for Development Directors (full – no spaces remaining) Tues Jan 5 at 3pm ET for Executive Directors and CEOs (full – no spaces remaining) Tues Jan 12 at 10am ET for Executive Directors and CEOs (no spaces remaining) Tues Jan 12 at 3pm ET for Development Directors (no spaces remaining) Tues Jan 12 at 7pm ET for Executive Directors and CEOs (no spaces remaining)
- Tues Jan 26 at 1pm ET for Executive Directors and CEOs (6 spaces remaining)
Scroll down to start the new year off right and select your sessions.
This Peer Leadership Support Network format is often referred to as a Mastermind Group. The ‘master mind’ refers to the power of having multiple minds working together to solve a problem. The whole is truly greater than the sum of it’s parts! Or another way to say it, we are better together.
Here are some of the benefits associated with mastermind groups:
- Brainstorming, leveraging the group’s ability to get new and better ideas
- Raises energy levels
- Help with decision-making
- Supportive network, both in the meetings and outside them
- New friendships
- Tap the experience of others
- Tap the skills of others
- Increase your confidence
- Make real progress
- Decrease sense of isolation
Details for This Mastermind Session:
While the ongoing mastermind groups will meet twice each month virtually (via teleconference or a Google+ hangout – as the group desires), this sample mastermind will meet just once by phone and will last about 90 minutes. I’m offering
5 6 different sessions you can select from (there are 3 4 for executive directors / CEOs and 2 for senior development staff).
The meeting will generally follow this format, but may vary based on the needs of the group:
- Success stories
- Goals for the upcoming month
- Masterminding / brainstorming – each participant will get an equal amount of time (generally 10 to 15 minutes) to share a concern or two and get feedback
- Resources you’d like to share with the group
Purpose of our group:
The purpose of our group is to be a sounding board for executive directors, like you, to help you achieve success in your organization. “Success” is defined by each person individually – no two people will likely have the same definition of success.
Some of the objectives of the group include:
- Sharing goals, success stories, and obstacles to moving forward
- Offering support and encouragement
- Helping each other with a common and specific goal
- Mutual growth of mind and spirit in an atmosphere of total trust and harmony
- Creating an environment to test new strategies
- Sharing ideas in a creative and confidential environment
- Holding each other accountable for achieving the goals they set
- Offering knowledge and advice, as well as perspective
- Sharing resources, books, tapes, websites, vendors, articles, etc.
- Brainstorm the pros and cons of possible solutions
- Sharing best practices
Select a session that works for you in the drop down list below. If none of these times work and you’d still like to chat, feel free to contact me at email@example.com or by phone at 502.509.5004. Looking forward to talking more soon!