Links of Interest:
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy – The Chronicle of Philanthropy is the newspaper of the nonprofit world. It is the No. 1 news source, in print and online, for charity leaders, fund raisers, grant makers, and other people involved in the philanthropic enterprise.
- Association of Fundraising Professionals – The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) represents over 30,000 members in 197 chapters throughout the world, working to advance philanthropy through advocacy, research, education and certification programs.
- Tony Poderis: Your Non-Profit Fund-Raising Resource
- Research Links Directory from Aspire Research Group
- DonorSearch.net – Prospect Research Tools
- Labyrinth, Inc. – State Definitions of and Requirement for Paid Fundraising Contractors (check each state’s website for current information)
- Foundation Directory Online – Per their materials, the nation’s leading online resource for funding research.
- Nonprofit Good Practice Guide – The Guide provides easily accessible nonprofit resources and continuously updated information on all aspects of nonprofit management. Bookmark the Guide for quick reference or research on best practice.