Welcome to Episode 39 of the Nonprofit Leaders Network podcast with our guest Megha Desai who is the Director of the Desai Foundation. Topics we discuss include the transition from a family foundation to a public foundation, an innovative way to effectively get the word out about your nonprofit, connecting your board members to the mission, and building trust and long-term relationships with those you serve.
Click here to visit nonprofitleadersnetwork.com/nln39 and access the transcript and other show notes.
The key points covered in this podcast discussion are:
- Raising Visibility through Targeted Events
- The Evolution of a Board: From Family to Formal
- Connecting Board Members to the Mission
- Accomplishing Goals by Staying Behind the Scenes
- Overcoming Distrust by Getting to Work
Click here to view the transcript. Episodes are also available via Stitcher, iTunes, GooglePlay, and iHeartRadio.