Welcome to Episode 39 of the #Nonprofit Leaders Network podcast with our guest #Megha Desai who is the Director of the #Desai Foundation. Topics we discuss include the transition from a family foundation to a public foundation, an innovative way to effectively get the word out about your nonprofit, connecting your board members to the mission, and building trust and long-term relationships with those you serve.
- Raising Visibility through Targeted Events
- The Evolution of a Board: From Family to Formal
- Connecting Board Members to the Mission
- Accomplishing Goals by Staying Behind the Scenes
- Overcoming Distrust by Getting to Work
Visit http://SocialGoodInstigators.com to learn more about our podcasts and to sign up to receive notifications as new episodes are released (every 2-3 weeks).