Welcome to Episode 39 of the Nonprofit Leaders Network podcast with our guest Megha Desai who is the Director of the Desai Foundation. Topics we discuss include the transition from a family foundation to a public foundation, an innovative way to effectively get the word out about your nonprofit, connecting your board members to the mission, and building trust and long-term relationships with those you serve.
Click here to visit nonprofitleadersnetwork.com/nln39 and access the transcript and other show notes.
The key points covered in this podcast discussion are:
- Raising Visibility through Targeted Events
- The Evolution of a Board: From Family to Formal
- Connecting Board Members to the Mission
- Accomplishing Goals by Staying Behind the Scenes
- Overcoming Distrust by Getting to Work
Visit www.nonprofitleadersnetwork.com to find the podcast, transcript, and to sign up to receive notifications as new episodes are released. Episodes are also available via Stitcher, iTunes, GooglePlay, and iHeartRadio.