Today we’re talking with Charles Archer, Co-Founder and CEO of the THRIVE Network. We discuss topics relating to ways to develop as a leader including how to invest in yourself, how to lead through consensus, the differences between older and younger staff members, and when it is necessary to make staff changes.
Click here to visit nonprofitleadersnetwork.com/nln36 and access the transcript and other show notes.
The key points covered in this podcast discussion are:
- Ways to Develop as a Leader
- Leadership Through Consensus: Being Present, Messaging and Accountability
- Don’t Wait to Make Necessary Staff Changes
- Generational Conflict: Immediacy vs. Intentionality
- It’s Your Responsibility to Invest in Your Learning
Visit www.nonprofitleadersnetwork.com to find the podcast, transcript, and to sign up to receive notifications as new episodes are released (every two weeks). Episodes are also available via Stitcher, iTunes, and GooglePlay.