In our podcast discussion this week, we are chatting with Mark Eddy, Executive Director of Leadership Southern Indiana. Topics discussed include knowing when it is time to expand, handling those who oppose change, funding an expansion, and personal growth as a leader to facilitate growth in your organization.
Click here to visit nonprofitleadersnetwork.com/nln35 and access the transcript and other show notes.
The key points covered in this podcast discussion are:
- Knowing When It’s Time to Expand
- Your Biggest Detractor Can Become a Great Advocate
- Growing Funding Doesn’t Always Mean a New Approach to Raising Funds
- Failure = Learning, And That’s a Good Thing
- Letting Go Allows Others the Room to Grow
Visit www.nonprofitleadersnetwork.com to find the podcast, transcript, and to sign up to receive notifications as new episodes are released (every two weeks). Episodes are also available via Stitcher, iTunes, and GooglePlay.