In our podcast discussion this week, we are chatting with Nina Dudnik, founder and CEO of Seeding Labs. We discuss topics relating to taking a nonprofit from an idea run by a group of volunteers to a productive organization, Nina’s challenges of shifting from the scientist mode to the nonprofit leader mode, and the steps they took to professionalize and fund their growing idea.
Click here to visit nonprofitleadersnetwork.com/nln34 and access the transcript and other show notes.
The key points covered in this podcast discussion are:
- Recognizing When It’s Time to Professionalize a Nonprofit
- Recognizing the Right Next Step as a Non-Profit Evolves
- Running a Non-Profit is Often Living in the Midst of Unknowns
- Larger Grants Often Mean More Data Tracking
- Listen to Your Gut Instinct and Don’t Over-Analyze
Visit www.nonprofitleadersnetwork.com to find the podcast, transcript, and to sign up to receive notifications as new episodes are released (every two weeks). Episodes are also available via Stitcher, iTunes, and GooglePlay.