Today we welcome Ken Goldstein to our Nonprofit Leaders Network podcast. Ken shares with us some of the interesting challenges he has faced when serving as an interim executive director including setting priorities, building relationships with key personnel, keeping your best staff, and dealing with stress.
Click here to visit nonprofitleadersnetwork.com/nln32 and access the transcript and other show notes.
The key points covered in this podcast discussion are:
- Keeping the Staff You Want to Keep: Communication is the Key
- Know Where It’s Safe to Vent
- As an Interim, Identify What Can Wait
- Nonprofit Management is a Team Sport
- Words of Wisdom: Connect with Others
Visit www.nonprofitleadersnetwork.com to find the podcast, transcript, and to sign up to receive notifications as new episodes are released (every two weeks). Episodes are also available via Stitcher, iTunes, and GooglePlay.