In this podcast, we are conversing with Jim Wehner, President of Focused Community Strategies (FCS) in Atlanta, Georgia. We discuss topics relating to how to increase leadership team strength through strength-based hiring, increasing efficiency and reducing confusion through nonprofit mergers, successfully replacing a long-term founder and leader, and the difficult decision of cancelling a long-term program.
Click here to visit nonprofitleadersnetwork.com/nln30 and access the transcript and other show notes.
The key points covered in this podcast discussion are:
- Recognizing – and Leading from – Your Strengths
- Hiring for Your Weaknesses
- Reducing Confusion by Merging Related Nonprofits
- Stepping in and Changing Direction as a New CEO
- Making the Decision to Cancel a Long-Term Program
Visit www.nonprofitleadersnetwork.com to find the podcast, transcript, and to sign up to receive notifications as new episodes are released (every two weeks). Episodes are also available via Stitcher, iTunes, and GooglePlay.