In this podcast, we are talking with Pamela Brewer, Executive Director of MyNDTALK, and a psychotherapist in private practice in Bethesda, Maryland and Washington, D.C. We discuss her experiences with starting a nonprofit from scratch, lessons learned, and keys to being successful in this endeavor.
Click here to visit nonprofitleadersnetwork.com/nln29 and access the transcript and other show notes.
The key points covered in this podcast discussion are:
- Sometimes You Need to Adjust Your Terminology to Reach More People
- Balancing Different Priorities
- What to Do If / When You Start to Lose Hope
- When Setting Up a Nonprofit, Don’t Do It On Your Own
- Listening – Key to Nonprofit Success
Visit www.nonprofitleadersnetwork.com to find the podcast, transcript, and to sign up to receive notifications as new episodes are released (every two weeks). Episodes are also available via Stitcher, iTunes, and GooglePlay.