In this podcast, we are talking with David Rosen, Executive Director for the Sobriety Optimization League (SOL) Scholarship Foundation. We discussed topics relating to cultivating future donors, building a relationship with the donor family as a whole, using texting and social media, and communicating with millennials.
Click here to visit nonprofitleadersnetwork.com/nln25 and access the transcript and other show notes.
The key points covered in this podcast discussion are:
- Cultivating & Preparing Future Donors – It’s a Family Affair
- A $50,000 donation via text?!
- Communicating with Millennials – Don’t Rule Out Social Media
- Major Gift Fundamentals: No Hardly Ever Means Never
- Asking for a Gift: It’s a Relationship
Visit www.nonprofitleadersnetwork.com to find the transcript and to sign up to receive notifications as new episodes are released (every two weeks). Episodes are also available via Stitcher, iTunes, and GooglePlay.