Angel A. Aloma, as Executive Director of Food For The Poor, oversees fundraising and communications for the organization, while encouraging innovation and cultivating donor relationships. Fluent in Spanish, proficient in Creole and Patois, Aloma shares the charity’s mission throughout the Caribbean and Latin America.
Food For The Poor, Inc., is an ecumenical Christian nonprofit organization based in Coconut Creek, Florida, USA that provides food, medicine, and shelter, among other services, to the poor in Latin America and the Caribbean.
Click here to visit nonprofitleadersnetwork.com/nln24 and access the transcript and other show notes.
The key points covered in this podcast discussion are:
- Starting with the End in Mind: Stewardship and Upgrading
- Donor-Centered Language in Fundraising Appeals (Emotional Connections = Higher Gifts)
- A Rising Tide Lifts All Boats: Adding Stewardship Levels Increases All Giving
- Breaking Down Silos to Achieve Fundraising Success
- For Ministries, A Strong Prayer Program Yields Big Dividends
Visit www.nonprofitleadersnetwork.com to find the podcast, transcript, and to sign up to receive notifications as new episodes are released (every two weeks). Episodes are also available via Stitcher, iTunes, and GooglePlay.