For organizations that produce a lot of content, ensuring everyone is on the same page can be a challenge. Often there is a silo approach to creating and distributing content.
In order to make the most of online SEO, and earn the most value from the content being produced, coordination is key.
An assessment includes the following steps:
- Identify Communication Goals
- Identify Stakeholder Groups
- Document Current Messages and the Donor / Client Journey
- Assess effectiveness of messages to accomplish goals
- Determine Missing Pieces of the Donor / Client Journey
This is accomplished through 30-minute interviews with each staff member who is producing and/or distributing content. We’ll explore (1) the content itself, (2) the procedures being followed to repurpose and distribute the content, and (3) the benefits of a more coordinated approach.
Contact Kirsten at email@example.com to learn more about this service.