I hope you have some time scheduled with friends and family to rejuvenate this season.
As you’re thinking about the new year, it can help to take a step back, list out all of the things you’ve accomplished over the last year and make realistic goals for the coming year.
Merry Christmas! And if you’ve celebrating other holidays this time of year I hope that they are enjoyable for you as well.
Here is your weekly roundup of recent articles and blogs related to fundraising and nonprofit organizations. As always, please forward this to others who might benefit from the information. Thanks again for reading!
- New to fundraising? Here are some tips about ‘Where to start?’ http://bit.ly/rZVV9Y@lorijacobwith
- Ideas For Your Major Gift Ask http://bit.ly/s8P3ct The NonProfit Times
- 5 Ways to Keep Fundraising Results Up in a Down Economy http://bit.ly/vMhS5I Marketing for Nonprofits
- How saying No to a donor can end up in a legacy pledge | Elsbeth Takkenberg | 101fundraising http://ow.ly/1Cd0Hm
- How to turn small change into bigger change. Katya’s Non-Profit Marketing Blog http://ow.ly/1Cd0UZ
Giving Trends / Research/ In the News
- Which Mailbox Delivers Emotion? | http://bit.ly/s2LRDa The Agitator
- Index: Online Giving Up 10 Percent – http://bit.ly/vHVQTj TheNonProfitTimes
- Smaller Charities Under Fiscal Stress Likely to Cut Staff in 2012 http://bit.ly/rKAxJv http://massnonprofit.org
- Women’s Giving Networks Gaining Prominence – http://ow.ly/1CcSEI TheNonProfitTimes
- Think it’s only for the ‘big guys’? An Online Fundraising Campaign To Watch | http://bit.ly/sCS2mA The Agitator
- WOW your nonprofit donors on autopilot | http://bit.ly/v8bhbA Pamela Grow
- 6 ideas for Tweeting your fundraising campaign http://ow.ly/1CcSfx TheNonProfitTimes
- 14 surefire ways to engage Facebook users http://ow.ly/1Cd1XJ Socialbrite
- 15 Steps to an Awesome Website Launch – Online Fundraising, Advocacy, and Social Media – http://ow.ly/1CcXBt
- Here are some tips for your member renewal letters http://bit.ly/rAYQ3P Wild Apricot Blog
- Free is good: 2 easy ways to get free PR in 2012 http://bit.ly/sxWC5m@marcapitman
- Need to design on a dime for your nonprofit? I Heart Sparked! http://bit.ly/uUMiRt Pamela Grow’s Grantwriting Blog
- How adjectives and adverbs suppress fundraising – http://ow.ly/1Ccrqj Future Fundraising Now
- Fired-Up Fundraising: How to Craft a Killer Thank You Letter | http://ow.ly/1CcG2J Fired-Up Fundraising | Gail Perry Associates
- Selecting Officers and Members of the Board: Does the CEO Have a Say? | eJewish Philanthropy http://ow.ly/1CcR8H
- Tips to Create a Culture of Collaboration and Innovation – Online Fundraising, Advocacy, and Social Media – http://ow.ly/82IrO
- Do you agree? “The future of philanthropy is social enterprise” http://bit.ly/sSbVIT http://Portfolio.com
- Put More “Faith” in Your Brand – A Christian Tale http://ow.ly/1CcXr5 Donor Power Blog
- Can your nonprofit thrive (and do what it’s called to do) with a scarcity mindset? | http://bit.ly/uNie2P Pamela Grow’s Blog