Below is a summary of the latest articles and blogs related to fundraising and nonprofit organizations. As always, please forward this to others who might benefit from the information. Thanks again for reading!
Online / Technology
- Just for fun – and maybe a few ideas – here’s an analysis of 200 end-of-year-campaign email subject lines.
- Allyson Kapin shares some information about her new book – and three tips to help increase your results with your next social media campaign.
- Thinking about a cause marketing campaign. Here are some examples – and trends to look for in 2013.
- Do you compare your fundraising results with other organizations? Gayle Gifford provides 3 data sites to help you find some benchmarks. In addition, The NonProfit Times shares some tips for what you should accomplish in the first year of a campaign.
- Starting your planning for Giving Tuesday 2013? Here’s a success story you might want to try and emulate.
- What’s the lifetime charitable average of your donor? This blog by Cheryl Black estimates it at about $57,562.
- On a board (or want to share this with your board)? Gail Perry shares some New Year’s Resolutions for board members.
- Want to learn how to become a better persuader? Frank Barry provides a nonprofit take on the 6 principles of persuasion.
- In this article, Stanford Social Innovation Review recognizes volunteerism as the training ground for corporate leaders.