Here’s the latest summary of recent articles and blogs related to fundraising and nonprofit organizations. As always, please forward this to others who might benefit from the information. Thanks again for reading!
FREE Webinar at 4pm ET TODAY: Recruiting Your Fundraising Champion(s)
Recruiting community leaders to help you advance your cause is essential to the success of your efforts.
- Are you jealous of other organizations that have engaged community leaders to help?
- Are you tired of being the best kept secret in town?
- Are you ready to take the next step in growing the impact of your organization?
It is possible to reach out to community leaders and increase your visibility in your region.Sometimes we think certain people are out of reach. But, just like those of us serving the nonprofit world, they want to make a difference and have an impact.
Visit this page for more information and to register.
- Where Does Fundraising Begin? (HINT: with the ‘product’) http://ow.ly/cPIAb The Agitator
- Are Your Online and Offline Efforts in Sync? (if not they should be) http://ow.ly/cRmFH FundRaising Success
- Lack of trust: the key barrier to donating | Julie Verhaar http://ow.ly/cRmZT | 101fundraising
- Don’t forget donor retention: Catch and Release Fishing – http://ow.ly/cQEnr The Agitator
- How to Create and Run Your $100,000 Fundraising Campaign: http://ow.ly/cNcLR Livestream event Thursday (8/16) Get Fully Funded
- The Value of Diversity for the nonprofit board http://ow.ly/cPIRs – Copley Raff’s Giving Take
- 31% of young nonprofit workers are actively seeking a job at another nonprofit group http://ow.ly/cP5ow The Chronicle of Philanthropy
- Nonprofit Content Strategies: Mapping and Merging http://ow.ly/cPIEB Kivi’s Nonprofit Communications Blog
- Good news for fundraisers: Donors are happy and loyal http://ow.ly/cPIbG Future Fundraising Now
- How to take online engagement to the next level at your nonprofit http://ow.ly/cPI4B socialbrite
- Love this: Bringing the Cause to Life for Donors http://ow.ly/cUiaF | JGA Counsel
- Writing that motivates donors to action http://ow.ly/cPHIo Future Fundraising Now
- The best darn nonprofit annual report I’ve seen this year http://ow.ly/cPHYr Katya’s Nonprofit Marketing Blog
- Storytelling tips for nonprofits from the experts at Pixar http://ow.ly/cPIMW socialbrite
- Whatever you’re doing for your nonprofit, remember to proofread: Salmon or pork turd? http://ow.ly/cPIZ1 Sherry Truhlar
- Are you focusing on the right circle? The Circles of Nonprofit Marketing http://ow.ly/1Oq5X2 Community Organizer 2.0