Here’s just a quick summary of this week’s headlines and fundraising / nonprofit items of interest. Please let me know what you think about this new format.
As always, please feel free to forward this. Thanks again for reading!
- 12 Questions for a Better Fundraising Story – http://tinyurl.com/y8evsql
- For MDA, not wise to cut a program that provides wheelchairs for people in the same year you increase the CEO’s salary. Although – if research is their mission, shouldn’t funds be focused on that? http://bit.ly/7LoJz5
- Sponsor me: How fundraising websites have changed charity http://bit.ly/98Vadn
- Wild Apricot Blog : How to Bring Facebook Fans to Your Nonprofit Blog http://bit.ly/bALJtg
- 80% of respondents said they had visited a social site and 59% claimed to be active users of social networks. http://ow.ly/11SG9
- Twitter Now Has 75M Users; Most Asleep At The Mouse (ComputerWorld): http://bit.ly/c1B5n0
- Reasons for optimism in 2010: http://ow.ly/Wf6H
- 2009 State of Volunteerism (not as high as expected) http://bit.ly/cOPsLd
- Donations to Help Haiti Exceed $528-Million, Chronicle Tally Finds http://twurl.nl/zep3dy
- How fast do donors lose interest in Haiti? http://bit.ly/95qaaM
- Obama and the Budget Freeze: a political Rorschach test? http://bit.ly/aCpTFC