Do you get frustrated that people in your community just don’t ‘get it?’
Here’s something I’ve learned: People won’t give if they don’t know that there’s a need. And they won’t know that there’s a need unless we tell them (in a way that they understand).
So here’s the question, what are you doing now that will help raise awareness about your organization – and about the difference you hope to make in the community?
There are plenty of options out there for getting the word out – Continue reading
Here’s a summary of recent articles and blogs related to fundraising and nonprofit organizations. As always, please forward this to others who might benefit from the information. Thanks again for reading!
- 10 Easy Things You Can Do To Improve Your Fundraising by Next Week http://ow.ly/1JylRG Gail Perry Associates
- Are there enough potential donors in the group you’re communicating with? http://ow.ly/9REY1 Growing Your Donors
- Monthly Giving Case Study: Building a Donor Base Through E-mail. http://ow.ly/1Jree6 Fundraising Success
- What do you do in the face of a “no”? (Hint: doesn’t always mean no) http://ow.ly/1JrdVG Sasha Dichter’s Blog
- How to raise a ton of revenue with your newsletter http://ow.ly/1Jrdid Future Fundraising Now
- Do you have anything in common with these? Top 100 Best NGOs | http://ow.ly/9XIpH The Agitator
- New nonprofit board book available: How to Make Your Board Dramatically More Effective, Starting Today http://ow.ly/9W6I4
- Qualifying Online Ambassadors http://ow.ly/1JraGa Inspiring Generosity
- Tips on maximizing the new Timeline for your organization http://ow.ly/1JpgBO Socialbrite
- Microvolunteering and Crowd-Sourcing | http://ow.ly/1Jpgog Community Techknowledge
- Four tactics for taking your messaging beyond sound bites http://ow.ly/1JreVX Generous Matters