Have you ever sat in a meeting with a board member, other staff member, or volunteer (or even consultant) who gives you a list of new things to try? All of a sudden you’re saddled with more work, more expectations, and still limited time to get everything done in.
Let’s change the scenario a little bit. Continue reading.
100 Donor in 90 Days
How many new donors have you gotten so far this year?
We’re now just over 90 days into the new year. If you haven’t gotten at least 100 new donors, then maybe you should check out “100 Donors in 90 Days”. Imagine, you could have 100 new donors by the middle of July. What would you do with a 100 new donors? …Start a new program? Hire another staff person?
The experts featured in this program are some of the best in the industry (and you might recognize some of the names from my recent telesummit). They include Tom Ahern, Gail Perry, John Haydon, Pamela Grow, Marc A. Pitman and 7 others.
Check out this link for more information about “100 Donors in 90 Days:”
Here’s a summary of recent articles and blogs related to fundraising and nonprofit organizations. As always, please forward this to others who might benefit from the information. Thanks again for reading!
- Listen first – before you ask. http://ow.ly/9ZZCN Growing Your Donors
- Convio Online Marketing Benchmark Study – 2011 | http://ow.ly/1JVsqE The Agitator
- Stop. Start. Finish. Brian Reich on Fundraising in a connected age. http://ow.ly/1JXmim The Network for Good
- The Dangers of an Inactive E-Mail List for nonprofit fundraising – http://ow.ly/a7myT The Chronicle of Philanthropy
- Tips for Effective Nonprofit Board and Committee Meetings | http://ow.ly/1JXpyg Foundation Group
- 3 keys to nonprofits’ social media success: Strategy, prioritization, dedicated staff http://ow.ly/a62iw socialbrite
- For Nonprofits, Demand Up While Cash Low (57% have cash on hand for <4 months) http://ow.ly/a5smN The Nonprofit Times
- Average stay = 16 months: High Cost of Turnover in Fundraising Jobs http://ow.ly/a4wNK The Chronicle of Philanthropy
- Clear expectations make volunteer recruitment easier. http://ow.ly/a5dU4 Growing Your Donors
- Street Fundraisers Get Smarter on Technology – http://ow.ly/1JVsky The Chronicle of Philanthropy
- Three reasons for focusing on givers’ hearts in ministries | http://ow.ly/a5szX Generous Matters
- Young Entrepreneurs Choose to Do Good as Well as Make a Profit – http://ow.ly/1JXqDa The Chronicle of Philanthropy
- 53% of U.S. Charitable Organizations Surveyed Say Contributions Rose in 2011 | http://ow.ly/a5rKh eJewish Philanthropy
- It Costs To Build Social Networks ($3.50 for a “like” on Facebook) http://ow.ly/a5sax The Nonprofit Times
- I agree: Nonprofits can do without the Pepsi-Starbucks-Chase-Kohls voting thing | http://ow.ly/1JYlX8 Donor Dreams Blog
- Advocacy Email Open Rates Jump 28% http://ow.ly/a7mNO The Nonprofit Times