“You’re saying I should go?” my friend’s son asked.
“Yes” she replied.
“Are you sure?”
My friend was sharing about teaching her son to drive. She thought they were turning right. He thought they were going straight. The result was almost disastrous. Thankfully no one was hurt. Communication can be so essential – but just as important is to understand the lay of the land. Understanding what the next steps will be – and why those are the right steps to take. Continue Reading
Here’s a summary of recent articles and blogs related to fundraising and nonprofit organizations. As always, please forward this to others who might benefit from the information. Thanks again for reading!
- Why you should considering a telethon http://ow.ly/1IrPOE 101 Fundraising
- Using Sticky Note Marketing in your nonprofit Silent Auction | http://ow.ly/9Hi08 Red Apple Auctions
- About impact / partnership: We Don’t Want Your Money: Transformational Gift | http://ow.ly/1IDw7z Fired-Up Fundraising
- Scared to Ask? Getting Started with Face-to-Face Fundraising | http://ow.ly/9F7FG Tri Point Fundraising
- Please take a moment to complete this survey, 2012 Fundraising in the Small Shop: http://ow.ly/9C5QD Simple Development Systems
- Where are all the new board members? | http://ow.ly/1IDLIt Donor Dreams Blog
- Board recruitment brainstorming – a sample invite letter « http://ow.ly/1IDy4C The Butterfly Effect (Blog)
- A meaningful gift: The sticky question of board giving http://ow.ly/1IDzeY Laramie Board Learning Project
- How to get 100% board giving for your nonprofit organization | http://ow.ly/1IrNN1 Pamela Grow’s Blog
- Ideas for showing gratitude: Appreciate your volunteers http://ow.ly/9HhSw Get Fully Funded
- Could this work for your nonprofit? A digital storytelling campaign that went viral http://ow.ly/9IYd0 socialbrite
- Study Reveals Nonprofits Lose 75% of Event Fundraisers Each Year http://ow.ly/1IrOz8 Fundraising Success
- What Facebook Interest Lists Mean For Your Nonprofit (and Why You Should Care) | http://ow.ly/1IrMny Inspiring Generosity
- Charitable Giving Continues A Rebound – http://ow.ly/1IDvqw The NonProfit Times
- SEO for Nonprofits: Successful Link Building Strategies http://ow.ly/1InqCc Kivi’s Nonprofit Communications Blog
- Top 10 Website Mistakes Charities Make…And Quick Fixes http://ow.ly/1IDtIG CharityVillage®
- Reviving the Press Release for your nonprofit http://ow.ly/1IrO9r Wild Apricot Blog