Choose from Consultant-On-Call or Ongoing Coaching
- Schedule appointments as needed with a calendar link provided for ease of scheduling.
- Purchase as much or as little time (minimum of 30 minutes) as you need to solve the problem at hand.
- No contract or retainers required.
“I found it tremendously helpful to get my thoughts into line. Having you really focused me and has been tremendous. You’ve ‘launched’ me. Thank you!” – Elizabeth Smith, Statewide Education Organizing Committee
Potential Strategy Session Objectives:
The objectives of this assistance could include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Assistance in determining communication gaps or leadership gaps in your team
- Identifying six- to twelve-month overall goals and outlining how to get there
- Developing an outline of a 5-10 year vision of the potential impact of the business/ ministry
- Developing a comprehensive fundraising plan
- Creating a plan for ongoing (and regular) communication between the organization and potential clients and/or donors (and automating communication as much as possible)
- Growing relationships with potential buyers or major donors
- Developing the infrastructure to support communication and fundraising
- Providing ongoing encouragement, analysis, strategy and guidance (available with coaching packages)
- Ongoing accountability (available with coaching packages)
The words thank you seem woefully inadequate to communicate my appreciation for your time, professionalism, and care in creating our customized Board Training last month. The Board is re-energized and focused as we prepare to take the next big steps in opening the Barren Heights Community Center in Louisville.
I could tell from our first meeting that you really understood who we were as an organization, and where we desired to go. During the Board Training you helped us establish the why and the how. I’m happy to report that we are well on our way. – Toni Rose, Barren Heights
What will you get out of your strategy session?
The value of help such as this is multi-fold, including:
- Reviewing your unique talents, strengths and opportunities to determine the best strategies to help you reach your goals
- Identifying specific steps to help you reach your next level of success
- Unpacking a vision that will draw people into, and help them become part of, your business or organization
- Gaining confidence by having a solid plan in place
- For fundraising strategy sessions: Attract new donors and raise more money
- Increasing awareness of your business or non-profit
- Focusing ideas into a step-by-step plan
- Accessing templates and samples to ensure that tactics can be implemented quickly
- Ongoing coaching and guidance to help overcome obstacles, answer questions and implement your plan
God has put amazing people in my life. People with fantastic gifts and passions. You were one of the first people I thought of within minutes of being given this idea. With the advice, direction and resources that you’ve already given me, I feel like I can move forward with more confidence. I’m looking forward to this adventure, and it’s comforting to know that I can turn to you along the way. – Rick Blount, Four Winds Designs
Consultant on Call Costs
|30-minute Solutions-on-the-Fly Session||$ 125|
|60-minute Solutions-on-the-Fly Session||$ 225|
|2-hour In-Person Session (within the Louisville Metro Area)||$ 400|
From $750 per month. Includes 2 90-minute phone sessions per month plus availability by phone and email throughout the month. Partial scholarships are available for nonprofits. Application available upon request.
How do I get started?
The best place to start is by completing the questions below and submitting the form. Providing information about your situation will help Kirsten assess the best place for you to start. Then we’ll schedule a get-acquainted call to talk through your needs and determine the best strategy to meet those needs.
After submitting this form, you’ll receive a link to Kirsten’s calendar so you can request a meeting time that fits your schedule.
If you prefer, contact Kirsten directly at email@example.com or +1 502-509-5004 to schedule a time to chat.
Prices subject to change.